17 Feb 2020
The award ceremony of the second edition of the "Volant d'or" competition organized by the specialist magazine "Tunisie Auto" took place on 31 January. It awarded the best brands of cars and commercial vehicles sold in Tunisia in terms of official performance ratings and customer satisfaction through online surveys involving some 14,000 readers.
13 Jan 2020
The Fiat Professional Ducato has been named, for the 13th year in a row, "Best Motorhome Base Vehicle 2020” by readers of Promobil, a German motorhome magazine. This once again, confirms its leadership in the sector.
The model continues to dominate the European market, given the fact that many motorhomes are based on the Ducato. Since 1981, the Ducato has been continuously produced at the Sevel plant, located in Val di Sangro. In the last ten years, this vehicle has been selected by over 500,000 European families as a motorhome base.
Its 9-speed automatic transmission and improved engine range are held in particularly high esteem.
08 Oct 2019
With new Euro6d-Temp engines, new interiors and new connectivity, the Fiat Professional model has been renewed to reassert its point of strength in load capacity and comfort
20 Sep 2019
The new campaign that pays homage to the professionals who ready to lend a helping hand even off-hours, relying as always on their Fiat Professional vehicle, is on air
27 Jun 2019
• The Ducato motorhome base is renewed to consolidate its undisputed European leadership: more than 500,000 households have chosen it in Europe and it is the "Best motorhome base of the year" for the twelfth consecutive time.
26 Jun 2019
The European leader for the fifth year running, number one in terms of sales in 12 different countries and the flagship model in the world of recreational vehicles, the Fiat Professional best-seller boasts restyled contents and technology to consolidate its leadership and deliver the optimal response to every professional need.
18 Jun 2019
FCA Italy S.p.A. and FCA Group Marketing S.p.A. have choosen IMG to manage global licensing for its Fiat, Fiat 500, Fiat Professional, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Abarth brands. The new partnership now sees IMG representing the entire FCA Group, already being the licensing agent for the group's US-based brands Jeep, RAM, Dodge and Chrysler.
17 Apr 2019
• Today saw the International Press Presentation of the FCA What’s Behind project: showing for the first time “a backstage view” of the research and development phases of FCA automobiles. • The launch of the first two episodes of a unique kind of film series: from minus 40°C in Sweden to heat testing in South Africa, FCA is seen testing its latest models in extreme conditions.
08 Apr 2019
The brand will be in Milano Fiere for the "Salone del Mobile.Milano" with a stand, with Ducato and Talento, the ambassadors of a wide, comprehensive range of solutions for professionals in all sectors and with a special offer for the occasion
20 Feb 2019
• The complete range and a rich assortment of outfitted vehicles will take centre stage at Italy's biggest transport and logistics event. • Every model can be completed with equipment designed and built to provide customers with the very best support in their work, whatever it may be, thanks to the input of top partners.
08 Feb 2019
The award ceremony of the first edition of the "Volant d'or" competition organised by the specialist magazine "Tunisie Auto" took place on 30 January. It awarded the best brands of cars and commercial vehicles sold in Tunisia in terms of official performance ratings and customer satisfaction through online surveys involving some 6,000 readers.
14 Jan 2019
• The readers of the specialised German magazine Promobil have named Fiat Professional Ducato "Best Motorhome Base Vehicle 2019", reasserting its leadership in the sector once again.¬¬¬ • It is dominating the market in Europe with near three motorhomes out of four built on a Ducato base.
01 Oct 2018
• The twentieth and final round of the season was a walk in the park for Jorge Prado, who was crowned world champion in Imola, Italy. • The young Spanish talent finished in first place in the race in Italy. There was no better way to celebrate his well-deserved MX2 title.
20 Sep 2018
• The Val di Sangro industrial site has passed the milestone of six million vehicles built. • The vehicle that reached the magical figure is a Ducato Natural Power, representing the Fiat Professional natural gas range, the widest on the market.