24 Jan 2020
The new Tipo “More” range offers specific packs for all trim levels at a price that guarantees the customer a financial advantage of up to 50 percent.
It is available in the Street, Mirror, Lounge, S-Design and Sport trim levels, to satisfy a diverse audience in terms of age, aesthetic tastes and mobility needs.
In 2019, Fiat Tipo achieved record sales outside Italy, reaching its best market share since launch, of 2.5%.
15 Jan 2020
Last night, Olivier François, President of Fiat Brand Global, received the prestigious French magazine “L'Argus”'s Special Jury Prize, awarded to the Fiat Concept Centoventi, Fiat's vision for the democratic electric mobility of the future
18 Nov 2019
• On November 18, 2019, the 12-millionth FCA car rolled off the production line of the FCA Poland plant in Tychy. This jubilee model was Fiat 500. Three days before, the 500-thousandth Lancia Ypsilon model was also produced.
15 Nov 2019
• FCA Heritage, the division in charge of the automotive heritage associated with the Italian brands of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, attends the Interclassics Brussels motor show, held on the 15th, 16th and 17th of November.
22 Oct 2019
• On November 3rd, an extremely rare Fiat 3½ hp produced in 1899 will participate, as sponsor, in the prestigious race staged to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the Italian brand.
25 Sep 2019
The revolutionary Fiat Concept Centoventi - the Fiat vision for the "democratic" electric mobility of the future - wins the Red Dot Award 2019, one of the world's most prestigious industrial design awards, in the "Design Concept" category.
20 Sep 2019
After the international presentation of the New Fiat 500X Sport last week at the Federal Technical Centre in Coverciano, today the coach of Italy’s national Football Team, Roberto Mancini, was welcomed in Turin by Luca Napolitano, Head of EMEA Fiat and Abarth brands.
17 Sep 2019
• Panda Trussardi sets a new record in the long history of the car with the first "luxury Panda". • A new Matt Caffè Italiano Brown livery with contrasting black accents is making its first appearance on the Trussardi special edition which is developed on the Cross base.
04 Jul 2019
• The mood of a legendary past is revived by the cool 500 Dolcevita, the first special edition of the new range that sports white livery, red, white and red beauty line and "Dolcevita" badge.