01 Mar 2016
Fiat at the 2016 Geneva International Motor Show
- World-first reveal of the complete Tipo family, which adds the 5-door and Station Wagon to the 4-door sedan.
- Also under the spotlight alongside its 1966 predecessor is the new 124 Spider, which went on pre-order two weeks ago in the major EMEA region markets.
- New additions include the New 500S, the sportier version of the iconic Fiat city car.
- Updates to the family car line-up are also revealed with the 500L and 500X models.
- The Fiat Panda will share the stage with the exclusive "Kung Fu Panda" Show Car.
- First glimpse of a Show Car specifically designed for leisure and based on the Fullback pick-up.
- The stand represents the two functional and exciting worlds that characterise the Fiat brand.
Fiat has chosen Geneva as the stage on which to give the international press a first glimpse of the complete Tipo family, winner of the prestigious Autobest "Best Buy Car" award for 2016. The 4-door sedan will be joined by the all-new 5-door and Station Wagon versions.
Further novelties include the new 124 Spider, which is already on pre-order in the main markets of the EMEA region, and a Show Car based on the Fullback pick-up, which was designed for drivers who love spending their free time in a dynamic and cool way. The 500 family will be out in force with the New 500 in the new "S" trim level, the 500X SUV, which continues to surge in popularity and sales volume, and the 500L, which is the market leader in its segment. The cars have very diverse vocations and characters but share the same common matrix: the iconic 500. There is even room for the traditionally stylish and comfortable Panda, complete with a cameo from "Kung Fu Panda", a fun Show Car which will be auctioned to benefit Conservation International and preserve the habitat of the other Panda.