09 Apr 2015
A Pan-European “Jeep Freedom Days Event” to experience the best line-up ever
- From April 1 to May 31, the Jeep showrooms across Europe will host a unique event to showcase the current Jeep Line-up.
- During the Event, the full Jeep range will be on display with some of the most exciting offers of the year, along with the continued introduction of the all-new Jeep Renegade.
- "Jeep Freedom Days Event" will feature special promotions for Jeepers and Jeep Owners Group members, to provide an additional focus for our best ambassadors of the brand.
"Now is the time": the official Jeep network invites brand enthusiasts to gather up and experience a unique initiative at its European showrooms taking part in the "Freedom Days Event".
Following numerous successes in other countries, the Jeep brand is launching the brand's 1st "Pan-European" event, where showrooms across Europe will have a similar format to showcase the Jeep brand.
The "Freedom Days Event" is an exclusive, time-limited opportunity to discover and get a hands-on experience of the full Jeep range, including:
- Grand Cherokee, the most awarded SUV ever;
- Wrangler, the iconic "Go anywhere Do anything Jeep";
- New Cherokee, a Jeep true to its roots with a cutting-edge design;
- the all-new Renegade, the most capable, compact SUV.
Building on the current momentum of the Jeep brand as the fastest growing brand in Europe, the Freedom Days event will feature some of the most exciting offers and promotions of the year, along with the chance to experience the newest members in the Jeep family line-up.
The Jeep® Owners Group (JOG), the official owners' group, centrally managed by the brand in twelve European countries, is offering its members a 500 Euro bonus to purchase a new Renegade or Cherokee for themselves or they can pass on the offer to a friend. This special "Thank You Bonus" for JOG Members will help transform enthusiasts into true brand ambassadors. More information is available at the Jeep Owners Group Website (ownersgroup.jeep.com)
For a limited period, depending on the countries involved, customers can go to dealerships participating in the "Freedom Days Event", in order to experience the strength of a brand like Jeep, with over 70 years' experience in building SUVs. Continuing the momentum of the Jeep brand in 2015, soon after launch, the Jeep Renegade has become one of the top-selling cars in its segment in Europe.
Like all great events, the Jeep Freedom Days Event will only last for a limited period: it will be an opportunity to experience the brand and become a part of history.
Turin, April 9 2015