25 Mar 2020
Potential customers can now contact official FCA dealers, without leaving their house, by using Google Hangouts Meet.
FCA Bank is using advanced digital tools to provide quotes for financing and insurance services.
18 Jun 2019
FCA Italy S.p.A. and FCA Group Marketing S.p.A. have choosen IMG to manage global licensing for its Fiat, Fiat 500, Fiat Professional, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Abarth brands. The new partnership now sees IMG representing the entire FCA Group, already being the licensing agent for the group's US-based brands Jeep, RAM, Dodge and Chrysler.
17 Apr 2019
• Today saw the International Press Presentation of the FCA What’s Behind project: showing for the first time “a backstage view” of the research and development phases of FCA automobiles. • The launch of the first two episodes of a unique kind of film series: from minus 40°C in Sweden to heat testing in South Africa, FCA is seen testing its latest models in extreme conditions.
22 Nov 2016
• One of the most important events on the classic car scene will be staged from November 25 to 27 in Milan. FCA will be taking part with a line-up of vintage cars and current production models made by Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and Jeep.
17 May 2016
• From 19 to 22 May, the 34th historic re-enactment of the most famous road race of all time. • The Fiat, Lancia and Alfa Romeo brands will participate in the race with several rare classic vehicles. • The Alfa Romeo Historic Museum will be sending three of its crown jewels: the 6C 1750 Gran Sport from 1930, the 1900 Sport Spider from 1954 and the 1900 Super Sprint from 1956.
30 Oct 2015
Over the six-month period of the Universal Exhibition, the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles brands have given life to a series of important initiatives within the Global Partnership, reconfirming the Group's focus on the theme of sustainability.
15 Sep 2015
• World preview of the New Ypsilon, renewed according to new fashion and design trends. Completely new interiors while certain style details on the exterior give it greater personality. • The line-up features three versions - Silver, Gold and Platinum - and five engine types, all Euro 6 (diesel, petrol, LPG and methane) combined with manual or automatic transmission according to the versions.
29 Jul 2015
One of Europe's biggest classical car meetings is about to kick off. A selection of prized Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Jeep and Lancia cars will be stealing the spotlight. The line-up will be including a 1954 Lancia D25, a 1974 Lancia Stratos and a 1955 Fiat 1100 from the official collections. They will be accompanied by an Alfa Romeo 4C supercar, a Fiat 500X crossover and a Jeep Renegade compact SUV.
08 Jun 2015
Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth and Jeep will be starring in the event from June 11 to 14. In addition to the motor show in Italy's first public park, an extraordinary selection of classic cars will be parading to the gardens of the Reggia di Venaria on Sunday.
11 May 2015
• The 33th edition of the Mille Miglia will take place from May 14 to 17. The race will start and end in Brescia and 464 cars will be taking part • Lancia will be present with two cars from the Historical Collection and two special guests: Cesare Fiorio driving an “Aurelia B20 GT” (1951) and Kasia Smutniak in an “Ardea”(1939).
05 May 2015
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Official Global Partner of Expo Milano 2015, together with its brands, welcomes all the visitors to the event with an outdoor campaign composed of high impact maxi-boards, posters and video installations.
30 Apr 2015
Expo Milano 2015 opens tomorrow. From now until 31 October 2015, this Universal Exhibition will be showcasing the best of the world's technologies that can hope to provide a concrete response to a vital need: guaranteeing healthy, safe and sufficient food for everyone without harming our Planet and its delicate environmental balance.
24 Apr 2015
FCA Bank, A joint venture between FCA Italy S.p.A. (a company of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Group) and CA Consumer Finance S.A. (a company of the Crédit Agricole Group), having become a holding company of an international banking group in January, turns 90 on 25th April.
24 Feb 2015
• One of the show’s brightest stars will be the new special Ypsilon “30th Anniversary” series, with which Lancia celebrates one of the longest-running and most extraordinary stories in the motor industry. • After four generations of models and over 2.7 million units sold in Europe, the legendary Fashion City Car continues to fascinate with its sophisticated style and unconventional class.