23 Jan 2020
The international classic car show will be held at Turin’s Lingotto Fiere exhibition halls from January 30 to February 2. FCA Heritage will take center stage at the show, with an evocative exhibition area boasting a renewed design.
04 Dec 2019
FCA Heritage and Mopar join forces in a project that recreates original spare parts for classic cars. The bumpers of the legendary Lancia Delta HF Integrale will be the first products in the catalog.
15 Nov 2019
• FCA Heritage, the division in charge of the automotive heritage associated with the Italian brands of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, attends the Interclassics Brussels motor show, held on the 15th, 16th and 17th of November.
22 Oct 2019
• On November 3rd, an extremely rare Fiat 3½ hp produced in 1899 will participate, as sponsor, in the prestigious race staged to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the Italian brand.
11 Oct 2019
• This continues the multiannual partnership between Alfa Romeo and the “most beautiful race in the world”, to be held on the traditional Brescia-Rome-Brescia course from 13 to 16 May 2020.
02 Oct 2019
• Victorious at the prestigious Targa Florio in 1923, one of the world's most legendary competitions, the Alfa Romeo RL Super Sport will be presented in the Alfa Romeo Pavilion at the Zoute Grand Prix 2019, from 10 to 13 October.
18 Sep 2019
• The Technik Museum at Sinsheim (Germany) – which attracts more than a million visitors a year - is hosting a special exhibition with about 40 emblematic products from Alfa Romeo's history.
29 Jul 2019
The Heritage Department of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will be present at the Classic Days, scheduled from August 2 to 4, 2019 at Schloss Dyck, with a stand showcasing a selection of invaluable vintage Abarth and Alfa Romeo cars
15 Jul 2019
Abarth's 70th anniversary was the key theme of the “Cesana-Sestriere Experience – Memorial Gino Macaluso”, the major sports car parade open only to historic models that provides the backdrop to the Cesana-Sestriere hill-climb, which involved more than a hundred classic cars this year.
10 Jul 2019
• To celebrate the victory of the first GP in the history of F1, which ran at Silverstone on May 13th, 1950, Alfa Romeo brings on the English racetrack the GP Tipo 159 "Alfetta", the evolution of the 158 that Nino Farina drove to win the first race.
28 Jun 2019
• Created on the basis of the iconic Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the spectacular Carabo (1968) will be on parade at the prestige concours d'elegance hosted at the Chateau de Chantilly, 50 km from Paris.
18 Jun 2019
• Tomorrow, at the National Automobile Museum in Turin, the exhibition “Auto&Design - Il Progetto Raccontato” opens, dedicated to the first 40 years of this prestigious magazine.
17 May 2019
• An exhibition entitled “Italia: la passione in rosso” ("Italy: Red Passion") will be organised in Bologna during the biennial aftersales event to pay homage to the Italian ingenuity, creativity and passion for motors.
08 May 2019
• From 15 to 18 May, the 37th historical re-enactment of the most famous road race of all time will take place: all eyes will be on the Alfa Romeo brand, “Automotive Global Partner” of the event and also the car manufacturer with the most participating vehicles (44 cars). • The Alfa Romeo Historic Museum will be sending three exclusive vehicles that have made the history of the brand to the event: the 6C 1500 SS from 1928, the 1900 SS from 1956 and the 1900 Sport Spider from 1954.