23 jan. 2020
The international classic car show will be held at Turin’s Lingotto Fiere exhibition halls from January 30 to February 2. FCA Heritage will take center stage at the show, with an evocative exhibition area boasting a renewed design.
04 dec. 2019
FCA Heritage and Mopar join forces in a project that recreates original spare parts for classic cars. The bumpers of the legendary Lancia Delta HF Integrale will be the first products in the catalog.
15 nov. 2019
• FCA Heritage, the division in charge of the automotive heritage associated with the Italian brands of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, attends the Interclassics Brussels motor show, held on the 15th, 16th and 17th of November.
02 okt. 2019
• Victorious at the prestigious Targa Florio in 1923, one of the world's most legendary competitions, the Alfa Romeo RL Super Sport will be presented in the Alfa Romeo Pavilion at the Zoute Grand Prix 2019, from 10 to 13 October.
18 sep. 2019
• The Technik Museum at Sinsheim (Germany) – which attracts more than a million visitors a year - is hosting a special exhibition with about 40 emblematic products from Alfa Romeo's history.
29 jul. 2019
The Heritage Department of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will be present at the Classic Days, scheduled from August 2 to 4, 2019 at Schloss Dyck, with a stand showcasing a selection of invaluable vintage Abarth and Alfa Romeo cars
15 jul. 2019
Abarth's 70th anniversary was the key theme of the “Cesana-Sestriere Experience – Memorial Gino Macaluso”, the major sports car parade open only to historic models that provides the backdrop to the Cesana-Sestriere hill-climb, which involved more than a hundred classic cars this year.
10 jul. 2019
• To celebrate the victory of the first GP in the history of F1, which ran at Silverstone on May 13th, 1950, Alfa Romeo brings on the English racetrack the GP Tipo 159 "Alfetta", the evolution of the 158 that Nino Farina drove to win the first race.
28 jun. 2019
• Created on the basis of the iconic Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the spectacular Carabo (1968) will be on parade at the prestige concours d'elegance hosted at the Chateau de Chantilly, 50 km from Paris.
18 jun. 2019
• Tomorrow, at the National Automobile Museum in Turin, the exhibition “Auto&Design - Il Progetto Raccontato” opens, dedicated to the first 40 years of this prestigious magazine.
17 mei 2019
• An exhibition entitled “Italia: la passione in rosso” ("Italy: Red Passion") will be organised in Bologna during the biennial aftersales event to pay homage to the Italian ingenuity, creativity and passion for motors.
08 mei 2019
• From 15 to 18 May, the 37th historical re-enactment of the most famous road race of all time will take place: all eyes will be on the Alfa Romeo brand, “Automotive Global Partner” of the event and also the car manufacturer with the most participating vehicles (44 cars). • The Alfa Romeo Historic Museum will be sending three exclusive vehicles that have made the history of the brand to the event: the 6C 1500 SS from 1928, the 1900 SS from 1956 and the 1900 Sport Spider from 1954.
11 apr. 2019
For the fourth time in a row, Giulia is named "Future Classic" in the "Mid-Size Class" category. The 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale won the first place in the "Milestones of Design" category.
02 apr. 2019
Today marks the inauguration of the Heritage HUB, in the old Officina 81 site in Via Plava. This site, suspended between the past and the future, is home to FCA's Heritage Department and its mission for safeguarding the priceless heritage of the Group's Italian brands. A workplace for services and sales, but also a thrilling display and info experience