01 Jul 2020
FIAT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILES UK LAUNCHES NEW ONLINE FLEET HUB
- FCA UK launched new, purpose-built website for fleet and business customers
- FCA Fleet Hub (www.fcafleethub.co.uk) covers all group brands – Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep and Abarth
- Launch supports the group’s ambitions of becoming leading UK fleet operation
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) UK is taking its support for business customers to the next level with the launch of a purpose-built web portal making it easier than ever before for fleet customers to access the information, advice and assistance they need.
Covering all five of the group’s brands - Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep and Abarth – FCA Fleet Hub (www.fcafleethub.co.uk) has been designed to meet the very specific needs of fleet and business users and to improve the customer experience.
The move is part of FCA’s plans to further establish itself as a fleet operator of choice in the UK, with its family of brands offering an unparalleled choice of models, with everything from chic superminis and stylish SUVs to market-leading LCVs and a choice of electrified models.
The FCA Fleet Hub offers:
- Preferential fleet and business finance offers
- Easy-to-use benefit-in-kind tax calculators
- Online quotations for all customers, from small businesses to large fleets
- Direct access to expert advice and support
- Access to a comprehensive suite of invaluable resources, including FCA’s Guide to Budget 2020, Guide to WLTP Emissions and Complete Fleet Guide
- Links to the extensive nationwide network of dedicated FCA business centres
- The latest news, views, opinions and insights from the FCA Fleet and Business team
Iain Montgomery, fleet and remarketing director at FCA UK, said: “The launch of the new FCA Fleet Hub represents a major step forward in our plans to firmly establish ourselves as one of the country’s leading fleet manufacturers.
“Between them, our brands offer a phenomenal strength in depth that few can match and we want to ensure we have the right support in place to capitalise on that.”
He added: “We recognise that setting up a vehicle fleet operation that suits everyone in a diverse business can be challenging, so the new FCA Fleet Hub will help businesses and fleet operators with answers to all of their questions, as well as access a range of support and exclusive offers they’ll really appreciate.”
For further information please go to the FCA fleet website: www.fcafleethub.co.uk
Notes to editors:
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles and related parts, services and production systems worldwide. The Group operates 102 manufacturing facilities and 46 R&D centres; and it sells through retailers and distributors in more than 135 countries.
FCA’s automotive brands include Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram and Maserati. The Group’s businesses also include Mopar (automotive parts and service), Comau (production systems) and Teksid (iron and castings).
In addition, retail and retailer financing, leasing and rental services in support of the Group’s car business are provided through subsidiaries, joint ventures and commercial arrangements with third-party financial institutions.
FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FCAU” and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol “FCA”.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Press Office Contacts:
Chloe Yemm, Public Relations Manager Fiat, Abarth and Fiat Professional +44 (0)1753 519551 firstname.lastname@example.org
Krystyna Perry, Public Relations Manager Alfa Romeo and Jeep +44 (0)1753 519383 email@example.com
Kate Saxton, Public Relations Director, all brands UK & Ireland +44 (0)1753 519592 firstname.lastname@example.org